Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Flag

Alex's class with many other classes many weeks ago at school painted this flag with their hand prints at the front of the school. I kept forgetting my camera so today, now that the kids are back in school I had to get a picture before the paint started to fade. I think Brady's trying to find Alex's hand print
Alex found her hand print at the bottom. I'm not sure how she remembered exactly where it was, but she did.
A closer look-I still can't believe she's in Kindergarten. I loved having her home during break-it was hard because we had to keep busy but I think she missed school!
Of course, Brady wanted a picture too!

7 comments:

Rita Peck said...

What a great idea to teach patriotism. Love the pics. Can't believe how grown up they look in their pics.

Anita said...

Aww, look how small they look next to that big flag--so cute!! I'll have to take a picture like that too:)

The Bresee Bunch said...

That's a really cool idea! Your kids are SO cute!

Amy said...

Cute kids! The flag is awsome.

Susanne said...

I love the flag! Cute pictures!

kristib said...

I love that flag! How great for the kids to be able to make it, too!

Stacy said...

Wow, that's pretty impressive. I love the patriotism.