So, Brady was Buzz Lightyear and Alexandria was Genevieve from the 12 dancing princesses (basically a barbie for those of you who don't know)
We curled Alexandria's hair. It was in ringlets. It looked so cute. We also sprayed her hair pink. At her school today they weren't allowed to wear costumes instead it was crazy hair ans sock day. So we sprayed it pink. But Alex loved having her hair curled. We should definitely do it more...the curl not the color.
We also sprayed Brady's hair-he wanted it done after seeing Alex's. His was blue. But Brady's costume was so cute. I bought inflatable wings for Brady's costume. Very cute. It also came with gloves. He fell in love with Buzz Lightyear since watching Toy story about 4 months and even more since visiting Disneyland and meeting him in June.
Brady in full costume. I love it!!!!!!!
Alexandria in all pink...what other color is there!!!!
We also sprayed Brady's hair-he wanted it done after seeing Alex's. His was blue. But Brady's costume was so cute. I bought inflatable wings for Brady's costume. Very cute. It also came with gloves. He fell in love with Buzz Lightyear since watching Toy story about 4 months and even more since visiting Disneyland and meeting him in June.

5 comments:
What great pictures. Love the hair color.
Alex and Brady looked SO cute! I hope you don't mind I stole the pic of Tys and Brady from your blog:)
Their costumes were so cute. When Gavin saw Brady at the halloween party, he kept saying "I wanna be Buzz Lightyear!" over and over. It was pretty funny!
Cute costumes. Happy birthday, Joe! That pie looked amazing.
Buzz Lightyear was the best!
Post a Comment