Today is Joe's 36th birthday. WOW 36. We celebrated with apple pie. Joe request this every year as his birthday cake. of course, it has to be homemade by me crust and all...I think I make really good apple pies. I don't want to brag but I will...
This picture is not so good but Brady was done for the day. He didn't want a picture taken at the moment.
Mmmm that apple pie does look good! Can I request that for my birthday too?! Brady MAKES that last picture BTW--too cute (I feel like crying on other people's birthdays too).
Here's a little about our adorable little 2-year-old Summer:
She is fiercely attached to her Mommy...and moderately attached to her
blanky (blanky needs ...
We had quite the amazing spring break trip this year! We headed up to
Washington for a full week and spent time visiting with my brother's
family. Day on...
I can't believe how much has happened in the past year. The biggest being
we MOVED back to OREGON in July!! Akoni took a job with Tokatee, a golf
course...
On our way back from Utah we stopped by the Hoover Dam for a quick visit.
It was 109 degrees that day. We will have to go back another time when the
we...
This year Kylie dressed up as a shark. Jesse was the shark attack victim
and I was the lifeguard. (I will post a picture of the three of us after
the Willi...
Okay, so as of April 1st of this year Beijing instituted a new Taxi law.
Only 4 passengers are allowed to ride in a Taxi at a time. We have had
some trou...
Here are a few of our adventures so far this spring-
The Northeast has experienced an INSANE amount of rain causing major
problems. The pond behind our hou...
I love the color of Emma's eyes. I didn't think it was possible to have a
blue eyed baby, let alone two!
Daddy and Emma
She doesn't usually suck her th...
4 comments:
Mmmm that apple pie does look good! Can I request that for my birthday too?! Brady MAKES that last picture BTW--too cute (I feel like crying on other people's birthdays too).
Yummo! That looks tasty! Happy Birthday Joe!!
Oooooh, I love apple pie! Happy birthday, Joe! :-)
Happy Birthday Joe. Your pie looked delicious. I hope someday to make pie that people request
Post a Comment