.JPG)

Not such a great picture of our front door-I thought that the glow of the candles in the bags and of the alien would light up better-oh well. I know it's early but Happy Halloween. We are excited for Halloween. October is an exciting month for all kids but it's especially exciting for Joe because it's his birthday month. One year for his birthday, I got him this green alien. So, every year we put it out. One year Joe made a space ship to go out beside it. Sometimes we even put it out for Christmas with a Santa hat. I know ridiculous and sick. But we love it...
3 comments:
What fun decorations. My kids keep asking to put them out but they are in storage and I am not sure I want to bring them out just to pack them when we sell.
Hey, where's the leg lamp?!!! Let us know when it's on display! Well I guess it's actually a Christmas decoration huh?
yes, the leg lamp will be up and ready for viewing on Dec. 1. We can't wait...
Post a Comment