Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Break Activities

The kids fall break from school was a few weeks ago but that shows how behind I am in posting pictures. Anyways, a few of my friends and our kids went to the San Jose Children's Museum and the Oakland Zoo. It was a lot of fun. Brady and Alex loved going places with their friends. This is myself and the kids on a huge frog at the zoo. This is a picture of all the kids sitting on a wall by the children's museum. Some of the kids have their faces painted. That was one of the things to do at the museum.
I love this picture...All the kids looking at the elephants.

1 comment:

Anita said...

I have a picture of my kids and in the background is you getting that picture on the frog taken. I thought that was funny. It turned out cute though! I'm glad you finally updated your blog:) Oh and why didn't you tell us about the Marina airshow? I've never heard of such a thing.