So, I am new to the whole blogging thing as well as being tagged...so here goes!
What I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Celebrating my first year of marriage to a wonderful husband
2. Attending Idaho State University studying Elementary Education/Special Education
3. Getting up at 5:00 am to catch the bus to get up to ISU for school (i lived 1 1/2 hours from college)
4. Living in Idaho and adjusting to 0 degree weather with snow
5. Working at a scrap booking store trying to make any amount of money possible to help pay bills
6. Going out on weekly dates with my husband and not worrying about children at home with a babysitter
5 things on my to-do list today...
1. Finish last weeks bills
2. Take my kids to the park
3. Hem 2 pairs of pants
4. Sweep up the pile of sand from last weeks beach trip in front of the washer in the garage and clean the kids muddy rain boots from apple picking 2 weeks ago
5. Of course, watch today's young and the Restless that I recorded earlier
5 of my favorite snacks...
1. Trail mix with mm's
2. Big cheese it's
3. Dibs ice cream
4. cookies
5. Diet Dr. Pepper
5 jobs I've had...
1. Jack in the Box
2. Scrap booking store
3. Mystery shopper
4. Special Education Teacher
5. Full-time mom and wife
5 things I would do with a million dollars...
1. Buy my dream home
2. Take my husband and kids on a few vacations
3. Pay off student loans, credit cards and car payments
4. Buy my husband an old classic car to fix up
5. Put some money away for a rainy day
5 things that made me laugh this week...
1. Watching my son get mad because he was tired riding his bike on the way to the park (it's a couple blocks away and he's done it a million and a half times)
2. Watching my son brush his teeth (he puts on a show each morning while looking in the mirror at himself and brushing his teeth)
3. Reading all my friends blogs especially my friend Anita
4. Dog sitting for a friend (because I felt bad that the dog had pooped and peed on their carpet as well as destroyed a book, magazine and a pillow-shouldn't be funny but I laughed)
5. My daughter's day to day being a girl (my kids always make me laugh)
5 people I tag to answer these questions...
1. Erin
2. Kim
3. Anita
4. Amanda
5. Kristi
Here's a little about our adorable little 2-year-old Summer:
She is fiercely attached to her Mommy...and moderately attached to her
blanky (blanky needs ...
10 years ago

3 comments:
I'm glad you like reading my blog:) I can't resist a tag, so I am sure you'll see mine up soon.
I hate tags, but since i kinda like you I'll do it!
Why is Anita's blog funnier than mine? Ha ha.
Post a Comment