I am way behind on blogging for the last couple of weeks. So, I thought I would just post all my pictures at once. I couldn't decide on just a few pictures, so you get them all. I tried not to write too much because I have so many.

On Friday Alexandria was 1 of 4 chosen in her class for "Student of the Quarter." We are very proud of her. There was an Assembly for the entire school so each of the kids were recognized. Each class chose about 4 kids. Alexandria loves school. I hope she always does...I know it's just kindergarten but we are so very proud of her and her accomplishments in Kindergarten.

These are the other 3 kids chosen. They received a certificate, pencil, bumper sticker and a Popsicle. Very cute....

This is Alexandria's kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Tope. I am really happy that Alexandria is in her class. She is a great teacher and shows how much she enjoys teaching.
2 comments:
COngrats to Alex. That is so exciting.
Aren't Kindergarteners cute? I love volunteering in Krisie's Kind. class. They always make me laugh.
Post a Comment