
Yesterday, Joe and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary. We went to RJ's steakhouse for dinner. A yummy place to eat but definitely over priced. But your anniversary is only once a year. Its been amazing 11 years. We have had our share of problems but I think each year you grow stronger and love each other so much more.

This picture was taken 6 years ago obviously before children. I really like this picture of Joe and I, it's probably one of my favorites. I look so young and thin. If I could only look like this again :)

We were married in the San Diego Temple on August 5,1997.

This is our engagement picture in 1997 (hard to see, I couldn't figure out how to enlarge it).
My happiness is being a wife to my husband of 11 years now and rasing our 2 children. My life has been truely blessed.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! I love all the pictures!
Wow--11 years?! I showed Mike your engagement pic and asked him to guess who it was--he had NO CLUE. I hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary.
Happy anniversary. You guys look great and almost timeless in all the pics. Can't believe 11 years. Congrats. Enjoyed the wonderful pics
Post a Comment