
Tonight we took the kids to feed the ground squirrels at Carmel Beach. It's pretty cool. The squirrels come right up to you to get a peanut. You have to be careful because they do come right up to you. Whether you are sitting still or walking away.

The kids are waiting for the squirrles to come out. All you do is hold a peanut in your hand and wait about 1 minute. The squirrels come running!



Carmel beach is so beautiful. The kids love rolling down the hill. The waves are rolling, the sand is white and the ocean is blue. Georgeous Georgeous Georgeous...
2 comments:
I've been meaning to bring peanuts so we can feed the squirrels, too (not that I think they need it since most of them are pretty chunky already... haha!). Yes, that beach is GORGEOUS!!! I loooooove that beach in Carmel!
I haven't been there yet...I'll have to get directions from you. We want to play the tourist as much as possible around here since there is so much to see and do!
Post a Comment