Ok so, I don't have any pictures of the ward campout but I thought I would share our experiences from that. We have not been big on camping since having children but decided we should give it a try. The first time we went was a few years ago when Alexandria was barely 2 and I was about 7 months pregnant with Brady. Many of you have heard the stories-locked keys in car, Alexandria screaming all night because she was scared of the wind that blew our tent and so forth. This time we added a child and thought if everyone else is bringing their kids, we can to. Brady pooped his pants twice. Big mess! What's new-he does this a lot however, we have made progress so we thought until last night. Then Alexandria complained of a headache and starting throwing up. That was at about 9:00-9:30 at night. Then after cleaning up the throw up and Alexandria, Brady decides to pee his pants. Mind you we have been standing in front of the bathrooms for 20 minutes because that's where Alex threw up. After going back and forth about going home, we stayed and the rest of the night was not too bad. But what a campout! It was fun and lots of work was put into the planning. Thanks so much Anita!
3 comments:
And I thought we had it bad! Carson was asleep in the car, so we left him there for a little while. When I came to check on him he was crying because he didn't know where he was. Tori found Cambria in the bathroom sink playing in the water...naked, clothes soaking wet. We decided we better just go, but then we couldn't find Gavin for 20 minutes. We looked everywhere and couldn't find him. Finally we found him in the bathroom too. He, also was sick. Ahh, the joys of motherhood! :) Good job toughing it out. I am sure it was worth it!
What a nightmare! But I'm glad everything turned out well in the end. I wish I could have made it, too, but our friends from San Jose stayed until late Friday night...
Oh man, I'm kind of glad that I missed it all!!! Well all the throwing up and pooping!!
Post a Comment