Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Brady's First Day of Preschool

Brady started his first day of preschool today. He was very excited at first but as we pulled up to his school he shouted, "I don't want to go to school." We think he was confused-he thought he was going to school with Alexnadria. But once we got inside, he was loving it. This was Alexandria's preschool last year so he knew what to expect. I hope he enjoys school and makes new friends.
The school has two birds, benny and tinker. Brady loved looking at the birds.
He found the toys. I was sad and shed a few tears. But I think preschool will be good for Brady. He's so active and curious, he can play and run crazy.

1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

I really enjoyed reading about how your kids are doing and what they are up to. You guys look great. Can't believe how big the kids are getting. Can't wait to read more. I don't know if I sent you our blog: peckweeklyupdate.blogspot.com
My son starts kindergarten in 3 weeks so thanks for the head up on what to expect.