Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hersery Park, PA

Last weekend we went to Hershey, PA where Hershey Park is. We had lots of fun. It's a great park...it has a water park and amusement park with rides. It also has a chocolate factory where you get a tour of how the chocolate was made with a free sample at the end. That would be the only reason why the kids did the tour.
So cute...they have a hershey guy, reese's guy and hershey kisses guy walking around the park.

In the gift shop they really sell these 5 LB chocolates...I thought it was neat. It's a huge piece of chocolate.

This was during the tour...totally kid friendly as well as being a ride. It had singing cows.

and chocolate everywhere.

more chocolate

The kids loved this, especially Brady. This camaro has the transformer logo everywhere on the car. I think that Brady thought it was a real transformer. We passed by it several times during the day and Brady kept asking when it would transform.

He loved the car....

It even has the logo on the tires.

This is where we spent most of our time...at the water park. I didn't get pictures because I wanted to play in the water and couldn't bring the camera. I took this picture from the Ferris wheel.
The big blue and yellow circle is a water slide. You go down the tube into this and then out. Joe and Alex loved it.

Better view of the slide.
Hershey park was a great park...I would recommend trying it out. We had a blast.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Looked like an awesome day!

Jadi said...

We loved Hershey Park too. I can't wait to go back. I also always love the singing cows on the ride at Chocolate World. :)

Rita Peck said...

Wow I want to go. A bit of a road trip though.