Thursday, August 26, 2010

First day of Kindergarten...

Today was Brady's first day of kindergarten...he was so cute. He woke up very excited and so ready to go about 1 hour early.
He was happy but mom was a little sad.
I was excited for him because he is so ready to start school. He's so excited about making new friends and learning new things but I was sad not to have my side kick around with me all day long.
So happy and sad all mixed into one.
We often ride bikes to school so here he is ready to go.
He is such a big boy now, I can't believe it.

Both kids in front of the school sign. Alex is still wishing it was summer with no school. I am so hoping that things get better really fast.

MY LITTLE KINDERGARTNER

Brady meeting his teacher and a few new friends.


ONE LAST PICTURE AS




BRADY WAVES AND SAYS, "GOOD-BYE MOMMY."
As he leaves me in tears at that moment and right now as I am posting this.

5 comments:

Anita said...

I was getting teared up reading that:( Our boys are getting so big!! Good luck.

Bonny said...

Oh jeez, you have me ready to cry. He really looked adorable. I am using your trick tomorrow and wearing sunglasses for sure so no one can see me crying.

Stacy said...

Tears for sure! I can't believe how big he is.

Jadi said...

I know exactly how you feel. It was just as hard leaving Kaylee this year. At least it helps that he wants to go and is excited about it.
I have been meeting a friend at the community center gym most mornings right about I drop my kids off at school. If you are ever interested in working out you should meet us there. It motivates me to know that other people will be there. :)

Jadi said...

I meant to say we meet at the gym right after we drop our kids off at school. :)