Monday, August 23, 2010

First day of second grade...

Today was the first day of second grade. How cute does my little girl look. Of course, she had to wear her signature color, PINK. A pink vest, pink skirt, pink boots and a sparkle leopard school bag with pink trim.
So does Alex look happy in this picture?
(look at her face on the last picture)
We rode bikes to school. The kids love it and I am also starting to like it...we did ride bikes last year and it has seriously help me lose the extra pounds that I have wanted to lose. So I think we should keep it up.

Alex does not want me taking pictures so I thought I would get one of her cute fish braids.

Alex has been down about starting school. I guess summer was just too much fun for her. Look at her face. She was so upset this morning about going to school that mom taking pictures made it worse.
I think she needs a few days to adjust. Plus, I will save all the pictures for Brady who starts kindergarten on Thursday and is super excited about it.
So update...she was much happier when I picked her up however, was she happy because she loved school or because I was there picking her up and she was leaving? I am still undecided.

4 comments:

Bonny said...

I LOVE Alex's outfit. That cute girl definitely has her own style and it's fabulous!

Jadi said...

Alex looked so cute! Yesterday I got to the school right as the doors were opened and just walked in with my kids. That's too bad they wouldn't let you in. I can't wait to see how Brady's first day goes.

Rita Peck said...

She has some serious style. Can't wait till my daughter figures out how to make things match. Hope 2 nd grade goes well. We don't start for another 2 weeks.

Anita said...

That's sad that Alex wasn't excited about going back to school! It's always bitter/sweet. What are you going to do with yourself when Brady starts? Going back to work? I don't know what I'm going to do...