Brady had his preschool graduation about 2 weeks ago. It was the cutest thing...all the kids wore caps and gowns. So precious. They walked out in a line to their seats, sang some songs and waited toi hear their names to get their diplomas. So cute that I almost cried. Just so precious and hard to except that I don't have babies anymore. Well brady Brady has not been a baby for a while but now it is completely official. He's a little man about to start kindergarten.
***If anyone knows how to rotate pictures on the blog, please tell me because I can't figure it out.***
Uncle Aaron happened to be in town so he was able to attend. Brady loves his Uncle. It was nice having some family around. Living so far away makes it hard having family around for important events.
This is Brady's friend from Preschool, Vihuv. I hope I spelled that right. They became great friends on the first day of school. They are always together when at school.
We are off to kindergarten in August. That will be a big day for both Brady and Mom.

1 comment:
Wow, those were some pretty awesome cap and gowns alright. He looks like such a big boy. :)
Post a Comment