Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

So, yes the leprechauns visited our house with green hand and foot prints on the walls and floor, and confetti up the stairs to a pot of gold (candy). We had corn beef and cabbage, green kool-aid, and a fruit rainbow. It was a great day. Of course, my kids had cute green shirts but for some reason I forgot to take a picture...
Happy St. Patrick's Day couldn't decide which picture is better...I think they may be the same.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Ok, that is so cute and crafty. Seriously, so creative!

Austin and Kristen Bennion said...

what a cute idea!

Rita Peck said...

What a great day. Will have to keep that in mind for next year. Didn't really celebrate this year with Tyson's tonsils

kristib said...

You've inspired me for next year...I love that rainbow. It's adorable.

it's just lisa said...

Wow! What fun traditions you have for St Patrick's Day! I saw your kids cute shirts... and they were CUTE!

Those cupcakes look good too!