Every Sunday is our baking day...the kids love to cook with mom. We usually make a treat that we have never had before or we do something simple but tons of fun. So this past Sunday we decided to try a recipe that I found in the family fun magazine, rainbow cupcakes. I didn't think it would work because my recipes usually end in disaster and frustration. I always follow the recipe but it fails to look like the picture until this time. It worked. The kids were so excited.
The topping is whip cream...suppose to be a cloud.
And here's the rainbow. Really cool and yummy
Here's a little about our adorable little 2-year-old Summer:
She is fiercely attached to her Mommy...and moderately attached to her
blanky (blanky needs ...
10 years ago

5 comments:
Cute picture of the kids!!! The cupcakes look yummy. What a good idea to bake something new every Sunday.
Sunday is our baking day too!! Although yesterday I was so indecisive we ran out of time and made NOTHING. Those cupcakes look very cool...maybe we'll try them! Oh, and that blog made me think of Brady's volcano cake--it turned out awesome;)
Yum! Share the recipe, sista!
yummy
yummy
Post a Comment