Wednesday, October 27, 2010

An Update....

Life has been really crazy in the Morgans household and I have been really bad at updating my blog so I thought I would post a few of thew things we have done in the last month. We went to a pumpkin patch and picked out some pumpkins.
Lots and lots of pumpkins.
We also bought some hay to add some decor to the front of our house. The Alien lights up.
That's the best part. Next year we will have to put a spaceship out.
I also painted a spider-man face on the pumpkin. I think it turned out pretty cute.
We carved our pumpkin.
Just too cute!
We went to a fall festival at church this year and the kids did a cake walk.
Brady is dressed as Wolverine without his mask and claws.
Alex is dressed as a cheetah. She loves this costume so much that she wants to wear the dress as an outfit. Of course, w/out the ears, tail and whiskers.
Alex and Brady with some friends from church.
Noah, Grayson, Alex, Brady and Thatcher
My little man had surgery about 1 week ago. he had some major dental work down. The dentist had to pull a tooth and put a spacer in. He also had 2 root canals w/caps and 2 regular cavities. What an awful mother I am to allow this to happen. Seriously, I should not even share this with people. Most adults don't even go through this in a life time let alone a small child. I know it's not my fault. Apparently, all the cavities are in between the teeth which means flossing is a must. Bedtime now takes that much longer to do now that flossing has to be done.
Anyways, because they pulled the tooth the dentist gave us the tooth so the tooth fair could visit. Brady was pretty excited and he did great through his surgery. He is such a trooper. I was so emotional and worried about Brady during his surgery that the doctors were more concerned about me then Brady.
Alex's 2nd grade class took a field trip to a play called, "arithmetickle." I know I spelled that wrong. It was a cute play about math. Very interactive for the kids.

Mom was a chaperone.
Brady's kindergarten class also took a feild trip but to the Balitmore Maryland Zoo. It was a lot of fun. This is my group visiting the giraffs and completing there assignements while at the zoo.
A few Fridays ago, the kids were off from school so Joe took the day off too so we could tour a little of DC. We walked over to the white house. We did get closer than this.
World War II Memorial
The Abraham Lincoln Memorial
One of many museums.
Alex is doing cheer leading and loving it. I am not sure how I feel about it. She does a great job but it is a serious sport (is it a sport?). Practicing 2-3 times a week with a game on Friday or Saturday and competitions throughout the months. Crazy and hectic schedules. But she does love it.
Here is her entire team getting ready for there first competition. They did a great job and did win first place.
Alex in full uniform during homecoming week. She is so beautiful
A closer look...Just precious.
Another season of soccer for Brady and for Daddy as a coach.
Brady sure does love playing soccer and is getting better with every season. This was his 3rd season playing and he scored many goals.
The teams name is the "ORANGE CRUSHERS"
This was Joe's 2nd season as head coach and he loves it as much as Brady loves to play.
Joe does such a great job with all the kids.
My precious little soccer man
a field shot...Brady is #3
Brady giving me the thumbs up.
So I hope to get better with updating now that life will be even crazier with the holidays approaching :)

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Great pictures. I love how long little Brady's soccer shirt is. That's the cutest.

Jadi said...

It sounds like you guys have been staying busy too! Cute pictures!!

Rita Peck said...

You guys have sure been busy. I do smile at the thought of you having a daughter that is a cheer leader. I admire your dedication to help get to all the practices. I guess if my daughters ever show interest.... Hope the holidays are filled with fun.