Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy 38th Birthday Daddy

Joe's birthday was yesterday the 30thhappy 38th. There really wasn't room for 38 candles...
I made a Oreo cake. Super easy and so yummy. I think the filling is too much because it should not be so thick. It looks like a giant cookie.
Yesterday was also Brady's last soccer game for the season which meant getting your trophy. That is so important to the kids.
Brady is sad it is over as well as Joe. Joe loved being the coach and Brady loved playing. It was great dad and son time.
For the last game, we sprayed Brady's hair orange since there team name was
"the orange crushers."
a better picture of the orange hair.
Just a cute picture of the kids with their pumpkins and Halloween shirts.

Happy 38th Joe

2 comments:

Bonny said...

Happy birthday, Joe! His cake turned out really cool. How did you make it?

I'm so bummed I missed the Orange Crusher hair! It looked awesome.

Rita Peck said...

That is a cool cake and I would lvoe to try it. Happy Birthday to Joe