Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Brady

Just going down memory lane.... Brady at 4 months old
Alex 2 & 1/2 years old...She was such a little mommy

5 months old

Brady...18 months & Alexandria...3 & 1/2 years old

2 years old

4 years old

Today is Brady's 5th birthday...his real birthday. I can't believe my baby is 5. It's so hard to believe that he's getting so big.

We started our day by going to the movies to see Toy Story 3. What a cute movie. We all loved it and recommend it to everyone. Brady is a big Buzz Light Year fan so he was excited to see it. After the movie, we took the kids to McDonald's for lunch, home briefly to do a few things like finish his cake and then off to the pool. We had a great time at the pool playing games with each other...just a great day. Then home for pizza, cake and ice cream. I think I forgot presents somewhere in there. Presents were opened all through the day. He had ours to open from Alex, mom and dad, some from grandmas and aunts. So all in all a great birthday for Brady. Oh and plus a shower at the end of the day with him singing Happy Birthday to himself, So funny and cute (wish I recorded the singing)

(I forgot to take pictures when we were out at the movies and the pool...didn't really think about it until I sat down to blog. We were having to much fun to have a camera in my hand)
After the movie, Brady played a game at the arcades in the movie theatre

Alex got Brady a Zuhu pet per his request for his birthday. It was pretty funny when he opened it because he had to make sure it was a boy Zuhu pet and not a girl one. Alex also got him a basketball outfit to go with it.

Such a funny picture. This year Brady is really into Iron Man among other things...

He wanted the costume, the helmet that talks and the gloves that light up and shoot missiles. Plus, I am hoping this will be his Halloween costume :)

Alex thinks the costume is pretty cool. Look how big the helmet is or is that his head.

Pizza for dinner

So Brady wanted a Soccer ball cake, an Iron man cake, a Spider man Cake, a Ben 10 Cake, a Batman Cake....What am I missing......
So, I said how about a soccer ball cake with Iron man and spider man kicking the ball. He loved the idea.

I think it looks pretty good....It was YUMMY!!!!

I snapped the picture at the perfect time...that never happens.

Happy Birthday Brady!!!! We Love You!!!!!!

4 comments:

Bonny said...

He is such a sweet boy. Looks like he had an amazing birthday.

Stacy said...

Yey, buddy! Happy Birthday! I can't believe that costume, it's pretty incredible.

Bonny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rita Peck said...

What a fun day. My kids would think that was perfect. Love the cake. Amazing how time flies