Yes, it's that time of year...AGAIN! The leg lamp is up and has been up for a few days. This time of year is always exciting because of this lamp...I realize there are others reasons that make Christmas wonderful but just go with me on this... When we first got the lamp in California and put it up it was pretty close to the actual movie. You know when the father puts it in the window and walks outside to see what it looks like while he's yelling to his wife to move it more to the left and his son, Ralphie is rubbing the leg up and down. Well, yes, it was so close to the exact scenario in California...here it is a lot different. Not to many have said much except for a couple of people and they don't even live on our block. Oh well...we love it and I guess we are definitely the crazy people on the block from California.
Brady is doing exactly what Ralphie does in the movie...very cute.
A family portrait, of course.
Here's a little about our adorable little 2-year-old Summer:
She is fiercely attached to her Mommy...and moderately attached to her
blanky (blanky needs ...
10 years ago

7 comments:
I'd forgotten about your leg lamp! Cracks me up!!
LOVE the lamp!! You're hilarious:)
When we went to pick up the preschool box, Ryan got to see the lamp. He loved it!!!
That is awesome. How fun
I almost broke down and got our own this year. It's been a dream of ours for many years. We're the crazies from California too, so we may just end up getting ours soon.
can you email me your address. I would like to send a Christmas card
Oh, I miss the lamp this year!
Post a Comment