Yes, it has already snowed here. All the locals say that it only snows about 2-4 times in the winter each year and not until late January or early Febraury. Of course, we move here and it's a record breaking snow day and hasn't happended in 25 years....Snow was only about 2 inches but it was cold and wet. The kids loved it.
We had snow ball fights all day long.
We also got our snowboots and snow pants out with our sleds and enjoyed 3 hours of sledding without even leaving our house. We have the perfect hill on both sides of our house.
We made a snowman with raisin eyes, a carrot nose and leaves for hands.
The kids love the snow. It is so beautiful to just sit and watch it fall. Of course, I did not get that joy....I put all the snow gear on went outside and had tons of fun with my kids. Oh and we did enjoy hot chocolate insde after all the playing.
If you've read my comments on facebook or should I say complaining....I am cold as well speak. My hands are always cold. I have always known that I was a California girl but now I realize that it is a must that we move back, THIS COLD SUCKS!

4 comments:
Glad you guys got to enjoy the snow. Three hours of sledding--that's amazing! My kids never last that long.
I love your little snowman! So cute! Surprisingly, it snowed here, too! Last week! Of course it only lasted for about a day and it definitely wasn't deep enough to play in. But still fun for the kids to see. :-) I'm right there with ya about the cold weather. Oh, how I would love to move back to So. Cal.
How fun. We have lots more snow but admit I have encouraged my kids to stay inside. Maybe I should be a good mom and take my kids out to play in it....maybe
Hey Sarah, I found your awesome blog! Great pics. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment