Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My baby is 6 years old

Alexandria turned 6 years old today. Times certainly flies by. Here's a few pictures of Alexandria over the past 6 years.
Starting with the most recent... Alexandria wanted a salon chair for her dolls.
And a horse shaped cake. I think I did a great job, especially for me because I am not too creative.

Alex blowing out her candles tonight.

5 years old

4 years old

3 years old

2 years old

And of course, 1 year old

1 year old again...she was such a chunk :)

6 comments:

Susanne said...

LOVE all the pictures! What a cutie! And great job on the cake!

The Bright Family said...

your kids look soooo old--has it really been that long since you were in Copus?!?! Happy Birthday Alex!!

Rita Peck said...

The cake is amazing. Crazy how they change over the years.

The Hoskins said...

That little salon chair is so fun! I didn't even know tey made those! Happy Birthday Alex!

Anita said...

I want one of those salon chairs!! I LOVE the pictures of baby Alex...what a cutie. The cake looked fabulous BTW:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Alex, seriously where has the time gone!