My Mother's Day was wonderful. The kids and Joe made me breakfast in bed which was an egg, cheese and ham omelet, hash browns and OJ. Alex also cut up strawberries for me and Brady added two powered dounts to the plate. It was yummy. After church I started my day by laying on the couch all day. And I mean all day. I did nothing. Joe and the kids also made me dinner it was a great day.
The kids did these at church and I thought it was too cute to share.
Brady says, I am 4 years old
Alex says, I am 40 years old.
When she asks me how old am I, I always say 29. I am sticking to that but she must have forgotten. I need to drill her just a few more times.
I am 29................

5 comments:
Mine was pretty funny too!! Kenyon thought I was 190 cents old!
Those are so cute! Kaitlyn did one at school and she said that I was 10. When I asked her how old Daddy was, she said 30 (which is correct). Good thing we're not really 20 years apart! :-)
Too cute. It is fun to have those fun momentos.
So cute. Your Mother's Day breakfast sounded so yummy!
Esther guessed that I was 20 or 50. Somewhere in that range, I guess.
My favorite part of Brady's is that his favorite MEAL is cookies. No wonder my kids love going to your house!
Post a Comment