Monday, September 29, 2008

AHH...The racoons won't go away!

So, I have no picture (the picture would be too embarrassing) but I thought I would share anyway. Last night I am laying on the couch watching TV. The kids are in bed and Joe is upstairs getting his things ready for school. I hear a noise...as paranoid as I am I think someone is outside. Of course not, it's our raccoon friends. They are eating and drinking what's left in our cats bowl-which is not much. I hurry to get the sling shot that Joe had bought for our raccoon stake out a few weeks ago. I am thinking to myself, "I don't need my husbands help. I can get rid of these raccoons." I try and fail many times. Let me also say that the raccoons are about 5 feet in front of me. Seriously, how pathetic am I. I guess that goes to show that some things are just meant for our husbands to take care of........

3 comments:

Rita Peck said...

What a fun picture that paints.

The Hoskins said...

Oh Sarah, you know you could just call me! I'll be right over with my day-old muffins that could certainly double for a hand grenade. Next time, call!

Susanne said...

Sara, you crack me up! And I can't believe the racoons won't go away. They must have a home under a nearby house (hopefully not yours!).