Thursday, August 1, 2013

Brady's Early Birthday Party

My Baby is all Grown up

Lets Reminisce
Here's Brady at 6 months having fun with his big sister.




Look how cute my little man is...it seems that very time I post a picture of my kids from when they were little, they are naked. Remember Alex was born in Nevada and Brady in Texas so it was really hot :) Just excuse Alex's picture.




Brady at 10 months sporting his Nebraska Corn Huskers Attire. 
And then Brady at 14 months, walking. Look at the hair. So blond and longer. Now he wears is super short and spiky; which I love.
In Early June, Brady had an early birthday party because we are getting ready to move and he wanted to celebrate his birthday with all his friends. I can't believe that he will be 8 years old in just a few weeks. My baby isn't a baby anymore. They grow up so fast and I am not sure that I am quite ready for that. Anyways, Brady wanted a Skylander themed party as well as a sleepover. He has never had a sleepover party so I thought why not. So here are a few pictures, or I should say several but they are pretty cute. Brady had 10 boys over and man was I exhausted afterwards. They were busy wild boys. 

Brady and his Skylander Cake.
I made the portal of power with cake &
fondant of course, the characters at the top
are real Skylanders of Brady's. I do have
to admit that it was an awesome cake.


I made this shirt for Brady. It has Skylanders on the front
The boys eating dinner......WOW did they eat!!!!!!!!!
Opening Presents. 

A closer look at presents...



Brady got this card, of course we thought
it was the funniest thing

Of course, it's not a Skylander party unless we 
battle each other 

More Eating....

Getting ready for bed, watching a movie

Boys full of energy and being boys...no shirts

 A little twister before bed. The boys loved playing this. they played for 45 minutes
Breakfast of eggs, bacon, chocolate and regular pancakes, orange juice.

To end the party, the boys went outside and did silly string. They had a blast running around with Joe chasing them.


Brady's Actual Birthday 
July 5th...in Louisiana 
We had ice cream instead of cake

Brady also got some birthday money, so he wanted a skateboard.
Brady had an awesome party with all this friends in Maryland and a great birthday in our new place. We were really sad to leave such great friends in Maryland. We miss you all

1 comment:

Susanne said...

LOVE the cake! Gavin is a huge fan of Skylanders, too.