Monday, November 15, 2010

ATV RIDING

We took out our ATV again a few Saturdays ago. We found a closer and better place to ride it so hopefully we will be able to ride it more often. We bought the bike over a year ago and this is our second time taking it out. The kids love it as much as we do. They even want there own bikes. Joe taking Alex out for a ride while Brady and I wait our turn.

Doesn't Brady look like a mean biker dude!

There is no place for Brady's little feet except by the steering wheel

My first time riding the bike with the kids. Last time I rode by myself but this day I was feeling confident. I have to admit that I didn't think I would enjoy riding as much as I do.
It is hard riding with the kids because our helmets smack into each other. But it's worth the ride. Plus, this place we found has a big open place to ride so we are able to go as fast as you want.
That's my thing...speed
which would explain my awful driving record.

2 comments:

Miss M said...

YOU love speed??? ha ha ha, I knew we were kin spirits in one way.

Jadi said...

That looks like so much fun! My parents have some and my kids are dying to have a ride on them.

Our move ended up happening a lot quicker then we planned. I feel bad we never had the opportunity to have you guys over for dinner. If you are ever in Utah or wherever else we may end up make sure to give us a call. We will have you over for dinner or better yet take you out to dinner. :)