About 2-3 years ago, Alexandria got her ears pierced. It ended up being a complete disaster. 2 days later, she woke up in the morning to 1 of her earrings out of her ear and sitting next to her on her bed. I of course put it back in causing lots of pain and bleeding. Not such a great idea. But to make a long story short it pretty much scared her for life until now.
Alex said she would try again when she was 10 years old, until she asked me what I wanted for my birthday. Naturally I was excited because I know deep down inside she really wanted them pierced. She decided that she would do it the day before my birthday, which is today. She woke up this morning and said, "let's go to the mall to get my ears pierced." So we did. She was so scared but happy at the same time.
I was very proud of her for this because I know it hurt.

3 comments:
That a girl! You look beautiful.
gorgeous.
Beautiful! Little girls are so cute when their ears are pierced. Savannah has had her ears pierced since she was 3 months old.
Post a Comment