Joe's birthday was on Friday...the day before Halloween. We had so many Halloween activities to do that day that we celebrated his birthday several different times during this past weekend. I guess that's what you do when your a dad, put your kids first even on the day of your birthday.
One of our Halloween activities on dad's day
Yes, I need to figure out how to turn the picture around so just work with me here.
So, the kids gave Joe a Popeye shirt. Popeye was in the coast guard and so is dad so it's kind of funny...anyways, I always make Joe a homemade apple pie, crust and all every year for his birthday and this year was no exception. So with all the Halloween craziness, I managed to make a pie and yes, I forgot candles so I used a tea light candle. So stupid but it worked.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE
CAN ANYONE GUESS HOW OLD HE IS?
So, the kids gave Joe a Popeye shirt. Popeye was in the coast guard and so is dad so it's kind of funny...anyways, I always make Joe a homemade apple pie, crust and all every year for his birthday and this year was no exception. So with all the Halloween craziness, I managed to make a pie and yes, I forgot candles so I used a tea light candle. So stupid but it worked.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE
CAN ANYONE GUESS HOW OLD HE IS?

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Joe. Sarah you amaze me.
Post a Comment