Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Another Year....

Today is our 12th wedding anniversary. My younger brother, Aaron came down from New York to visit, see the house and watch our kids so we could go out. So a big thanks to you, Aaron.
It's been a wonderful 12 years. We have been through so much in life and to see where our lives are now is amazing. I am so lucky to have such a great husband...and when I say WE, I mean HE has been through so much. Putting up with me is difficult....to say the least. But with each year, our lives get better.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JOE...I LOVE YOU
Not the best picture but you get the idea...

4 comments:

Rita Peck said...

Happy anniversary. Hope you had a great day.

Stacy said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are too cute.

The Hoskins said...

Happy anniversary! That means our 12-year is coming up next week! I hope you had a great night!

kristib said...

12 years is quite an accomplishment! Congratulations!