Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Brady's real birthday

I promise these are the last pictures of Brady and his birthday....But his actual birthday was July 5th, just 2 days ago. Yes, we were still driving cross country but that day we decided to stay put and enjoy his special day. These pics are so out of order but you can all figure it out... Brady got a spider-man mask and cape for his birthday. He has been wearing it all around. He especially loves to wear it around the hotels we stay at because people think it's cute...
We went to Red Robin for dinner and after dinner a few waiters and waitresses came over to sing him happy birthday. Oh and he also got a free and all to himself ice cream sundae.
He also got a dinosaur puzzle for his birthday. He loves puzzles. This one was brand new and he completed the puzzle in less than 5 minutes. I think that is pretty impressive.
We went swimming in the hotel pool. The kids love swimming in all the pools of the hotels we've stayed. It's a great way to end the evening. Get them all tired and ready for bed.
Of course this was the first event of the day...the Cleveland, Ohio Zoo. They have a dinosaur exhibit. Brady loved all the dinosaurs....
Brady and Alexandria also got a camel ride at the zoo. That was probably the best part of the zoo for the kids. It was pretty neat. Brady's words were, "this is awesome, so cool." He has grown up so much. I remember when he could barely say mom.
This was my least favorite part about the zoo...if you know me then you know that I hate snakes...I am terrified of them. But my kids are not and they wanted to touch it. I had to take a picture because well it is cool. It's the only time that I would ever want them to touch a snake...at the zoo in the hands of an expert.
One last picture of all of us. We had a great day of fun and exhaustion. At this point we are near the east coast on east coast time with only 400 miles left to go.
I wanted to post a few pictures of Brady at earlier ages because he was so cute but with everything packed I figured it was impossible. So, I will post later.
Happy 4th Birthday Brady!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

What a great birthday. Hope you guys settle in soon