Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Farmers Market

Yesterday afternoon I took the kids to the Monterey Farmers Market with a friend of mine and her son. I have lived here almost 2 years and have never gone and just recently found out that it existed. It was a lot of fun but I did learn that next time to bring a stroller. My kids have kind of out grown them but Next time, I will bring the double jogger.
Anyways...Alex and Brady wanted their faces painted.
Alex wanted a butterfly on both cheeks.
Brady wanted spider man but that one was the entire face and I knew that would cause problems for me...I already had the small amount of paint on my shirt so, Brady got his spider of his face.

3 comments:

Susanne said...

After last night, Nate said we need to make it a weekly thing! I loved it! Next time I'll definitely bring the stroller, though.

Anita said...

We never did make it there...in the 5 1/2 years we lived in Marina! Looks like fun:)

Stacy said...

It was fun! I loved how Brady helped me with my Indian cuisine. Ha ha.