OK...I know its been a long time since I have updated my blog and I know that I have been so missed :). I was having issues with my blog so I had to get my good friend, Kim to help me out...THANKS SO MUCH KIM.
But I am back and ready to start blogging again. I was so very behind that I didn't even post Christmas pictures or even a video of the kids countdown to the new year, which was so cute. But life has been extremely busy and now you will all be updated on that, my crazy life. Stay tuned...
Here's a little about our adorable little 2-year-old Summer:
She is fiercely attached to her Mommy...and moderately attached to her
blanky (blanky needs ...
10 years ago

3 comments:
Can't wait to read more.
I was starting to wonder where you've been! :-)
I'm glad you're back:) It's bad enough I don't see you every day anymore...but to not even read your blog...I need my Sarah fix!
Post a Comment