Alexandria had her first slumber party on Friday night. Times have changed...my first slumber party was when I was 8 years old...I think. One of the girls turned 7 on Friday and wanted to have a few friends over to spend the night including Alex. I was very hesitate at first...she's only 5...but we thought it's only next door. They girls did their nails, ate pizza, watched movies and played games. So, needless to say she had a blast. She was very tired the next day but she loved every minute of being a total girly girl. I am sure this is the start of many future slumber parties.
Here's a little about our adorable little 2-year-old Summer:
She is fiercely attached to her Mommy...and moderately attached to her
blanky (blanky needs ...
10 years ago

5 comments:
Aren't girls fun?
Wow sounds like fun.
Did I tell you that we miss you guys yet?! Kya really misses Alex and Tyson has cried for Brady a few times too. I hope you guys are still planning on visiting over Christmas break!! Maybe I'll have all the boxes unpacked by then--not likely:)
So cute!
I haven't been great enough to allow the slumber party yet. Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment