Saturday, November 29, 2008

"The Soft Glow of Electric Sex Gleaming in the Window"

Merry Christmas...I can't believe it's already December
We like to start off our Christmas season with:So, Joe's family loves the movie, "A Christmas Story." They watched it every year at Christmas and we do to. So, last year for Christmas I bought Joe an exact replica of the leg lamp. If you have seen the movie then I am sure that you will remember the leg lamp. Anyways...it is up for viewing. If you are LUCKY enough to live nearby, please feel free to drive by our house and take a look. We have it light up every night at dark. We will be going out of town for Christmas so you'd better hurry and come by and look. We think it's funny, hopefully you will too!!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

That is the best Christmas decoration! I have to tell Jerry about this one.

Rita Peck said...

How fun. That is one of my favorite parts of the movie.

Susanne said...

Sarah, that is hilarious! We'll have to drive by. :-)

kristib said...

Oh, we'll for sure be by...

Stacy said...

You are so funny! I've been thinking about what Santa can bring Dustin, what a good idea. ha ha.