skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Swimming Lessons
My kids are taking swimming lessons at the Monterey Sports Center pool and they are loving it. I am especially excited because it's Brady's first time doing swim lessons by himself. Brady is a Sea Turtle and Alexandria is an Otter. Alexandria is totally swimming. It's amazing-she's not a baby anymore. She's starting kindergarten and swimming all by herself in the deep end. Brady is of course more than the teacher can handle. He's jumping up and down and messing around. The teacher keeps the kids on the stairs while she works with each kid individually. Of course, the other kids can't sit still so Brady's messing around and he slips off the last step. He's under the water trying to get back to the stairs. I am freaking out!!!!! Alex is in the water about 5 feet away from him so I yell to Alex to grab him, she doesn't hear so by now I am about to jump into the water. Another swim instructor about 2 feet away from Brady turns around and grabs him. I was so scared-Brady was fine but it definitley freaked me out!!!!! I may not be ready for him to be a big boy yet.
1 comment:
Yay! I can hardly wait for next week to get here! So exciting (for Kaitlyn... okay, for me, too!).
Post a Comment